31/03/2019Course de Côte de Mont-Saint-AubertKain
14/04/2019Course de Côte de FelenneFelenne
28/04/2019Course de Côte de SySy
12/05/2019Course de Côte de Vresse / Petit FaysVresse-sur-Semois
01/06/2019Course de Côte de Ry des GlandsRedu (Wellin)
09/06/2019Sprint de la PrincipautéChimay
16/06/2019Course de Côte Alle-sur-SemoisAlle
30/06/2019Course de Côte de Herbeumont-St. CécileSainte Cécile
07/07/2019Course de Côte de TrasensterTrooz
04/08/2019Course de Côte de Grandcourt (Mémorial J-R Chartier)Grandcourt
25/08/2019Course de Côte de 'M' de BomeréeMontigny-le-Tilleul
01/09/2019Course de Côte Mémorial Yves FeilnerRichelle
08/09/2019Course de Côte de Houyet - Mémorial Bernard GossetHouyet
22/09/2019Course de Côte de La Roche-en-ArdenneLa Roche en Ardenne
29/09/2019Course de Côte de Gives
*** Non-Championship


  1. Mark Richardson says:

    I would like to compete in one of your events in a production class sports car. What are the driver license requirements? I currently hold a national class B license issued by the MSA in the UK.

  2. Heuvelklim says:

    I cannot really help you with that I’m afraid. Regional licenses are distributed via clubs that are members of the ASAF (you can view a list of all clubs on Some clubs are more involved in hillclimb racing than others. Those that organise the races obviously, or others like Motor Union Brussels that have a lot of drivers as members. I suggest you contact one of them as they can help you better than I do.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *